Why Choose Chesapeake IRB?
Chesapeake IRB has been providing independent IRB services for major pharmaceutical companies, universities, individual researchers, academic medical centers, and community hospitals since 1993. Chesapeake IRB earned AAHRPP accreditation in 2004 and was accredited for a third time in June 2010. Chesapeake IRB offers a unique 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, electronic IRB platform (CIRBI) which streamlines protocol submissions and decreases investigator review turnaround times resulting in faster subject enrollments.
- IRB meets 5 times a week with ad hoc meetings as needed to meet your timelines.
- Protocol review: Within 5 days after receipt of complete submission.
- Site review: Within 24-hours after receipt of complete submission.
- Dedicated Project Coordinator assigned to your study to serve as a single point of contact.
- Phase I expertise that allows for adequate support for rapid study start-up.
- Review services for studies involving sites in Canada.